Tuesday 23 November 2010

.


I am watching Almost Famous for the first time right now, (I know, what the hell, why havent I seen it??) and seeing Zooey Deschanel, just makes me want to look like her... she is sooo incredibly beautiful.
Seeing her has made my appetite disappear,and instead of a mars bar, I am having a glass of ice cold water (reminds me of the film Thirteen, where Eady (cant spell) says if you drink 10 glasses of ice water a day, you burn 300kcals, not bad... Thirteen is actually just a massive influence, okay minus the drugs and that - not denying that they would no doubt help since my brothers friend lost a shit load of weight from using that MKat/bubble/miowmiow shit, but drugs just arent for me thanks, I have this obsessive personality, I cannot start or I will not stop them- anyway, Tracy is so tiny tiny, and she never eats, she chooses alcohol and ciagrettes instead, love it!!)
...Today I have eaten, a yoghurt (low fat) cheese and crackers, some cherry tomatoes and a tiny tiny bit of couscous. could be better. ALOT better!
But I dont feel terrible because I have come on my period and we all know this is the worst time kcal wise. oh no, look out for the chocolate.

1 comment:

  1. I've never seen Almost Famous, I've heard it's good though, I might have to get round to watching it!
    Zooey Deschanel is so pretty! I think she looks really similar to Katy Perry.

    I hope you're ok :).

    ReplyDelete

Support